The Annual Governance and Accountability Review (AGAR) 2018-19 constitutes the annual return required to be made by Parish Councils under the Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015 (SI 2015 No. 234).
All councils where neither gross receipts nor gross payments exceed £25,000, whether or not they certify as exempt from external audit, must publish on their website the following documents. (Keswick and Intwood Parish Council has certified itself exempt from a limited assurance review under s.9 of the Local Audit (Smaller Authorities) Regulations 2015 (SI 2015 No 184)):
- Certificate of Exemption (AGAR3)
- Annual Internal Audit Report (AGAR4)
- Section 1 Annual Governance Statement (AGAR5)
- Section 2 Accounting Statements 2018-19 (AGAR6)
- Analysis of Variances (ANVA)
- Bank Reconciliation (BARE)
- Notice of the period for the exercise of public rights and other information required by Regulation 15(2) Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015 (SI 2015 No. 234) (NEPR)
- Receipts and Expenditure Statement 2018-19 (REST).
A link to each of these documents (using the above reference in brackets) is provided below: