Keswick and Intwood Parish Council has an Emergency Plan with the aim of increasing short-term community resilience. The objectives of the plan are to:
- identify vulnerable elements of the Community
- identify hazards and possible mitigation measures
- identify resources and key contact in the Community.
- The Emergency Co-ordinator for the plan to provide links between the community and other organisations planning and responding to an emergency is the Parish Clerk. In this respect the Clerk’s role is to:
- undertake the completion and maintenance of the Community Emergency Plan
- provide a link to the District Emergency Planning Manager
- call a Community meeting during an emergency (if deemed necessary)
- provide a focal point for the Community response to an emergency.
- If you would like more information about the Plan or feel that you are able to contribute in some way to the short-term resilience of the local Community please contact the Parish Clerk by e-mail (Keswick.firstname.lastname@example.org)